Manufacturer of Nonwoven Fabrics
For Medical & Hygiene Markets
expansion to 40,000 tonnes per annum
" SAAF aims to become the most sought-after manufacturer, globally, of spunmelt nonwoven fabrics for high-end medical and hygiene markets globally "
- Hygiene: baby and adult diapers, feminine hygiene
- Medical: protective clothing
- Barrier products for use in disposable diapers e.g. leg cuff
- Medical gowns, drapes and sterile wrap products for use in operating theatres
- Industrial protective clothing.
- Absorbents: cloths, oil absorption media
- Filtration: liquids, gas and air
- Sanitary products: baby diapers, feminine cloths, pads, wrappings and inserts to control absorption
- Hygiene: baby and adult diapers
- Medical: protective masks, general barrier to bacteria, fluids etc. in gowns, drapes and top sheets.
- Industry: protective clothing, masks, paper composites, etc.